Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Siobhan on Toole

On June 26, I noticed a newly-painted storefront at 197 E. Toole, next to Skrappys.

As seems to happen often these days, I'm posting this photo at the last minute — and haven't had time to find out more about the person or business there. Some online searching led me to Siobhan's page on the Model Mayhem website. I'll try to find out more soon... in the meantime, if you have details, please add a comment below...

Update (6 hours later): Elizabeth Albert answered my email to ask whether she knows anything about the building and mural. She wrote "I am actually the artist behind that mural :). I design clothing but also paint." Along with the Model Mayhem link above, her email signature has more info:
2009 People's Choice Designer - Scottsdale Fashion Week
Website: www.siobhanclothing.com
Purchase: www.siobhanclothing.etsy.com
Make Friends: www.facebook.com/siobhan.clothing
Twitter: Siobhan Clothing
Blog: www.YourLifeLnDesign.blogspot.com

No comments: