Sunday, February 19, 2012

Unpublished murals updated

I've found so many murals around Tucson that I'm still several months behind with the job of posting all of their photos. In the meantime, I've put the photos of most new murals on the website TucsonArt.info. The pages are built automatically by a program. The photos haven't been edited yet. I haven't even looked at all 400 pages (almost 200 medium-sized photos, 200 larger versions, plus a few overall pages)! With all that said, here's the place you can find the unpublished murals:

tucsonart.info/murals/unpublished/

It's a bit complicated at first. But if you look around and read the instructions at the start and end of a page, I think it'll make sense.

If you find any problems (that I haven't mentioned above), please click the "Contact" link on any of those pages and let me know. Otherwise, I hope those pages will let you know what's coming on this blog through mid-2012 or so.

Enjoy!
Jerry

P.S. I haven't updated the table of murals for a few months now. It's on my to-do list for the next few weeks.

No comments: