Thursday, September 20, 2012

Mural map and mural tours are online!

Almost two years ago (and with some help from me), Melodi King made the first Tucson Murals map. Since then we've added several hundred more murals to the blog, but the map hasn't kept up. Melo has plans for a much better map system next year. In the meantime, I've used Google's "My Maps" feature to build an up-to-date map:

You can use the map from your desktop, laptop, tablet, or phone. Its address is: map.tucsonmurals.org. I'd suggest reading the tips and/or watching the video first (especially because there are actually three separate maps; you may want to see them all!). The tips and video are at maptips.tucsonmurals.org.

I've also made three mural tours:
The murals are listed in order in the left column.

If you have comments or suggestions, please send them from the TucsonArt.info murals page. Or write them here by leaving a comment below; then other people can see them too.

No comments: